Conquer Eczema & Psoriasis Workshop
Living with eczema or psoriasis can be an ongoing challenge for both patients and family members. The word “eczema” is derived from a Greek word meaning “to boil over”, which is a good description for the red, inflamed, itchy patches that occur during flare-ups of the disease. The skin disease can range from mild, moderate, to severe. Managing life with it isn’t always easy. But making healthy choices and limiting stress in your life can have an impact by helping you live well with psoriasis.
This workshop provides educational content about living with eczema covering a wide variety of topics, developed by medical professionals and patients, to improve health and quality of life.
- Understanding Eczema & Psoriasis
- Types of Eczema & Psoriasis
- Cause & Conventional Treatment
- Side Effects & Prognosis
MANAGING & ALLEVIATING THE CONDITION
- Diet & Nutrition
- Lifestyle Changes
- Meditation Techniques
- Yogic Breating Techniques
- Marma Point Techniques
- Heat / Fire Element Balancing Techniques
- Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
YOUR DAILY PLAN
- Understanding your body Constitution
- Undesrtanding your Energy Map
- You & Psoriasis / Eczema
- Preparing your Daily Routine
- Daily Dietary Tips
- Daily Lifestyle Regime
- Skincare Products Usage
- Meditation Mantra
- Diet Recipes
- Intensive One Day Session
- Covers Diverse Range Of Therapies & Techniques
- Qualified Instructor with over 10 Years Experience.
- Instructor has been living and managing Psoriasis.
- Highly focussed sessions
- Live Demonstrations and Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Currently living & managing these conditions
- Helping a loved one who is suffering from these conditions
- Increase your knowledge in this field
- The courses are conducted regularly and can be organized for an individual or a small group.
- This Purchase confirms your Booking
- Once your payment has been received you will be contacted by Body and Zen to confirm a Day and Date Suitable to You.
- The workshop is 100% Hands On and involves Physical Activity.