Healing Goats Milk Soaps
The cream and the proteins that are present in the goat milk add a moisturizing effect to soap that is above and beyond what water can achieve. Recent studies show that Goats milk provides anti-aging properties. It aids in the regeneration of collagen under the skin, negating some of the visible signs of aging. Goat's milk soap's gentle natural ingredients are beneficial to people with skin sensitivities or conditions.
Someone who is allergic to drinking milk may or may not be able to use goat’s milk soap. Test it on a small patch of skin inside your elbow to see. Most (but not all) people find they are just fine to use it on their skin.
GOAT MILK SOAP BENEFITS
The benefits of goat milk soap can be felt by people suffering from various skin conditions or those just wanting to maintain youthful, rejuvenated skin. Goat milk contains the natural vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, for healthful skin care. Goat’s milk soap has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore, goat milk soap benefits the skin by protecting skin from daily bacterial and chemical invasions.
- Sensitive Skin – Skin can be sensitive due to genetic disposition, Goats milk soap benefits people with sensitive skin because it doesn't contain additives like alcohol, petroleum and preservatives. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and allergic reactions.
- Acne - Goats milk soap along with right blend of essential oils benefits people with acne-prone skin because the proteins in milk kill acne-causing bacteria. Essential Oils and some of the carrier oils such as Neem Oil work very well and provide a solution the natural way.
- Psoriasis & Eczema - Skin condition caused by red, itchy skin patches, benefits from goat milk soap since the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturizes skin and reduces itchiness in the skin.
- Skin Rejuvenation, Exfoliation & Moisturising - The moisturising benefits of goat milk soap surpass that of commercial soap because of the natural creams in goat's milk. Goat milk soap sloughs off dead skin because of the alpha-hydroxyl acids found in the milk and hence, acting as an exfoliating agent.
What makes Body & Zen’s soap special?
Goats Milk is the base – it is the foundation of the soap. Some soap makers will use canned milk, powdered or dehydrated milk as it is easier to access and deal with during some soap making. Using Fresh Goats milk gives the best result as you get all the nutrients, vitamins, anti-oxidants & alpha-hydroxyl acids the natural way.
- Formulated by a Qualified Health Practitioner after extensive research
- Fresh Goats Milk (No Powder) used in Formulations.
- Contains 100% Milk to provide the maximum benefit no dilutions with water to make cheaper or harder products. The side effect is that they won’t last as long as cheaper commercial products available at super markets but will provide maximum results.
- Unique oil base made with a combination of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Palm Oil from sustained plantations.
- Distilled Water used when mixing clay's and herbs to ensure no Bacteria or Trace Elements
- Blended with Organic Clays to exfoliate, clean and invigorate the skin while improving blood circulation which will aid in healing skin conditions. Clays also have the ability to absorb excess oils, dirt and harmful toxins from the skin.
- Formulations based on Nature’s Wonder Ingredients such as Neem Oil, Dead Sea Mud & Rose Hip oil to achieve purposeful benefits and specific results.
- Containing unique blend of pure essential oils and herbs providing aromatherapy to heal / balance one physically and emotionally.
Body & Zen truly provides the Next Generation Goats Milk Soap with added benefits.