Human have always been interested in learning what the future has in store for them, Palmistry provides the right foundation. And it has always been believed that our hands hold the very blueprint of the course through which our life will pass. The fine lines and crevices etched upon our palms are an indication of all the surprises that the future holds – clues provided by the universe that can help us understand the reason for our existence.
This workshop is suited to the beginner through to the advanced practitioner and NO previous experience is necessary.
With live workshops you have plenty of one-on-one time. Concepts are much easier to master when you can ask questions and get a better understanding.
WHY LEARN PALMISTRY
The lines are a snap shot of how we lived in the past, how we are currently living and if we continue on this path, where we are headed.
- Understand the deeper meaning of the shape of your hand, and the lines of your palm.
- Learn how to analyse personalities, purpose and life direction through the ancient art of palmistry. Personalities are depicted by different palm and finger shapes. Often we will have a combination.
- Identify Health Conditions by understanding signs and line formations.
- Interpret Time Lines and Event Indication in your lives and help others by doing the same.
Body and Zen have put together a series of professional courses that can help you gain a deeper understanding of these principles.
FULL DAY COURSE CURRICULUM
Learn how to quickly, easily and effectively analyse a hand with basic palmistry. This course includes:
- The fundamentals of Palm Reading
- Hand shapes and sizes
- Reading Major Mounts & Fingers
- Identifying Major & Minor Palm Lines
- Skin Texture and Sensitivity
- Understand Personality Traits through Palms
- Relationship, Career, Finance, Health Lines
- Analysing common signs such as Cross, Grilles, Triangles, Squares, Circles, Islands and Spots and understand the impact.
- Marking Time Lines on Major Lines
- Basic Prediction Tips
- How to Conduct a Palm Reading (Live Readings Conducted)
- Q & A Session
- Summary & Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING: (ENJOY A COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH WITH US)
- Vegetarian lunch based on Ayurveda Cooking principles is provided during the workshop; however you could bring in your lunch if you wish. The lunch menu will include Basmati Rice, Lentil Soup, Mixed Vegetable, Fresh Salad and Desert. All meals are home cooked.
- A magnifying glass if you have would be handy.
- You can also bring photos of your loved ones’ hands on a camera or phone.
- All workshop materials provided including a comprehensive work manual is provided.
- No nail polish or Acrylic nails if you would like to do your own readings.
People interested in palmistry (beginners to intermediate welcome).
WHAT TO EXPECT OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP
By the end of the day we will be able to read the basic in the hands of yourself and others.
You’ll be able to do short readings for people using a template, as soon as you go home. One could keep it as a hobby, help friends and family, use as an entertainment tool at parties and events or start doing this professionally to create part time or full time income.
VENUE: 4/20 FORTUNE STREET – GEEBUNG –QLD 4034
TIME: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm, with lunch around 12:00 pm and an afternoon break.
Workshop fees are non-refundable. Fees can be transferred to other readings or events.