Sahasrara is visualized as a thousand petaled lotus, unfolding into eternity. It is infinite in dimension, like a huge radiant dome. In the physical body, its point is at the very crown of the head from where it is visualized as extending outward in all directions. Sahasrara is associated with the body of bliss, or anandamaya kosha and can be awakened through daily meditation.
- Sahasrara, the seat of supreme consciousness, is located at the crown of the head. It is said to be the highest energy centre
- The symbol is the fully open lotus, the flower in fullest bloom, symbolizing being totally open to the Light.
- Sahasrara is the culmination of the progressive ascension through the different chakras.
- It is the master chakra controlling the awakening of all the chakras from mooladhara to ajna.
LOCATION: CROWN - TOP OF CRANIUM
INGREDIENTS: A Complex Blend of Essential Oils
WHEN TO USE:
FUNCATIONAL AREA: Use this blend to influence deeper understanding of yourself beyond the physical or material world
SIGNS OF IMBALANCE:
- Feelings of Unbalanced Spirituality
- Excessive Fear of Death
- Unclear of Life or Spiritual Purpose
- Feeling Alone in the Universe or Posessing a God-Complex
- Feeling Unloved by or Angry at our Creator
HEALTH ISSUES WITH THIS CHAKRA IMBALANCE: Migraines, Brain Tumors, Coma, Amnesia, Nervous system and Muscular system disorders, Mental issues, and Skin disorders.