Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Some of the content you find on our sites was not created, edited, or posted by us (for example, discussion group postings). Though we hope the advertisers, merchants, and users you meet through our sites treat you honorably and fairly, we can't vouch for the information, goods, or services they offer. Before you act on information you've found on or through our sites, confirm any facts that are important to your decision. We encourage you to exercise a healthy skepticism and good judgment.
Throughout this Agreement, skincaremart.com.au is referred to as "WE or "us."
All site users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and that they possess the legal right and ability to agree to these Terms of Service and to use this site in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Users will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws.
- Users will not use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- Users will not post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Users will not impersonate another person.
- Users will not hold us or any of our affiliates, subsidiaries or parent company liable for damages including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenue or business because of any services related to or provided by this site. The sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the services of this site will be to stop using the Service.
- Users will indemnify us and any of our parent or subsidiary companies or organizations, and any of our successors, assigns or licensees, together with any of their respective officers, directors and employees, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to use of the Service, or any breach or violation of this Agreement or any other term or condition contained on the Service.
- Users agree to comply with all user responsibilities and obligations as stated in these Terms of Service.
- Users' representations
Blogs and Forums
We cannot and do not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to restrict or prohibit your use of our sites if we believe you are violating any of the terms of the Visitor Agreement and to remove, edit, or relocate any submission as we see fit whether for legal or other reasons.
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user--you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post information that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post information that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business or Impersonate another person
- Post the same note more than once or "spam"
- Post information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Post material that infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Post material that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Post material that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing; or material that is obscene or contain any kind of pornography;
- Post material that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Post material that might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers;
HW reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the Blogs / Forums feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the Blogs / Forums feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Finally, you agree that you will indemnify HW against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Copyright and Trademarks
The materials on the site are copyrighted by us and/or other applicable rights holders. You may download and reprint a single copy of the materials from the Service for your own personal, noncommercial use only, provided you include all applicable notices and disclaimers. Any other use of the materials is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission and the permission of the applicable rights holder(s).
By submitting content to or through our sites, you grant us the perpetual and irrevocable non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, modify and distribute it as we see fit in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and for any lawful purpose. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use. You vouch that any material you submit does not violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute it.
Third Party Services
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party's web sites. Those web sites and parties are beyond our control. We make no representations as to the content, quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links, and you hereby waive any claim you might make against us with respect to such sites and their operators.. All matters concerning the merchandise or services, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and the merchants with whom you chose to do business. We will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of any transaction (whether directly or indirectly) between you and any other person or entity.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information on these sites and the material is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Its agents, affiliates and employees, to the fullest extend permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and the warranty of fitness a for particular purpose.
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any information, products, services, merchandise or other material provided through the service or on the internet generally.
We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, or any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, or with respect to any information, product, service, merchandise or other material provided on or through the service.
We make no warranty or guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, Secure or will operate error-free or that these sites and their servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods.
We are not liable to any user or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by based on reliance upon the information contained on or provided through the service.
Discontinuance, Modification and Restrictions
We may discontinue, change, suspend, or restrict access to this service or any portion of this service at any time without liability to you or any third party.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect as if said provision never existed.
If you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use, your use of this site will terminate. We may notify you that you have breached the Agreement. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to this site, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing the site, or any portion thereof. Further, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.